Monday, November 1, 2010

Questions about Peru and Lima in south america


Questions about Peru and Lima in south america?
In the summer, I am going to south America for a school program called global explorers. There is only a few people going. We are visiting Lima, exploring the rain forest, and going to some villiages to do community work for their schools. I'm really excited. My questions are 1. Have you been to south America? And if u have, what was it like? 2. I heard that u trade in some places? Is it true, and what kinds of things should I trade? 3. Is there anything I should know?
Peru - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi ,i 've spent two months in Peru and you're right to be exited about your trip.That country is just incredible.Nice people ,nice place and the best food of all latin america.I've mostly spent these two months in lima but i 've also been living in some really poor and isolated areas and i can assure that there is not such thing as trade in theses areas.(or only if you want it?)Don't worry about change .You can easily find somewhere to change your money in every big city.(Cuzco,Nazca,Juliaca,Lima....basically everywhere) Peruvian people are quite honest,most of the time they won't try to charge you more if you attend to buy something (frequently no price tag even in shops) but don't trust them on timing.If you ask them to do something for next week,basically it 'll be ready for next month.a bit exaggerated but so true. Be careful with water,don't buy it in the streets and don't forget to vaccinate before going. I hope it helps you.Please be indulgent with my english as I'm not totally a fluent speaker.:)
2 :
2. is a very beatifull city, you walk in secure zones, Miraflores, La Molina, and the turistic zones. 3. You don´t trust in the strangers, probably you steal I am from Lima, Perú