Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Any other sites to transfer funds online like PayPal


Any other sites to transfer funds online like PayPal?
Does anyone know of any site out there that can transfer money like PayPal, providing only email, that will work for my client in the US and my bank in Peru. - PayPal works with the US but not completely with Peru, you can only upload money and make purchases online but not get transfers from the US. - Moneybookers works with Peru but not with the US. - Xoom works with both but I think I would need to share my banking info, which I don't wanna do, to get paid. *I don't need the online bank account to be under a business name I'm an independent contractor working under my name. Can someone help me please!!! I looked all over the internet with no luck.
Other - Business & Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hey try alertpay. They work with tons of different countries including peru. They have their own blog check it out. http://blog.alertpay.com/2010_08_01_archive.html I use them and they are legit. Never had a problem with them and they have great customer service. Check out the blog and use this link to sign up. https://www.alertpay.com/?LQeo%2b6HWBuVrqFMz8wSuvw%3d%3d