Friday, October 7, 2011

what do i get after divorce


what do i get after divorce?
i'm Azerbaijani citizen got married to a British citizen in England. the same time he adopted my 17 years old child, now she is almost 20. We have been married for 3 years. Now i want to divorce, because he is being very bad and rude to me and my daughter, was trying to touch my friend while i was in the house. I had a PUB before i got married, and he made me sell it. Now i only have 2 houses left back in Azerbaijan. Currently he works in Peru and we live here. I want to know what do i get in case of divorce, because i have no income at the moment Regards
Marriage & Divorce - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
After divorce, you get freedom....and you begin a new chapter of your life.
2 :
Go to see a lawyer
3 :
You move forward and heal after a divorce.
4 :
well if you have children with him. you will receive child support. and you should get half of ever thing else.
5 :
You get FREEDOM :)
6 :
you get YOUR life back