Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to live in Peru. Is it possible to teach english in Peru and earn enough money to sustain myself


I want to live in Peru. Is it possible to teach english in Peru and earn enough money to sustain myself?
I'm just graduating from college so I'd want to do this for the year after. And the goal is to improve my Spanish, so any spanish speaking country would work.
Teaching - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sure Life in Peru is cheap You can live with 100$ a month quite well. It's really a poor country. We'll see with the elections what changes...
2 :
What a great idea! I decided to do the same thing but I chose Paris, France. I am sure you would be able to teach in Peru and be able to make enough to live.... but not much more! Here is an internet site that helps people find jobs teaching english, as well as help preparing classes for your futur students. www.eslcafe.com www.daveseslcafe.com good luck