Tuesday, September 21, 2010

why do people think that peru is horrible on housing and electricity


why do people think that peru is horrible on housing and electricity?
i mean....... 80% of Peruvians have electricity.....and 30% of those in slums have it too. i mean, its not like there aren't nonelectric houses in the u.s my friends mom went to a work trip to install electricity and clean up areas here.
Peru - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am Brazilian and I can tell you that the people have an opinion preformed even without knowing the people think already that we lived as the native 500 years ago. I went to the United States and I took some magazines Brazilian of decoration when I showed for some Americans they were surprised to know that we had gas stoves in Brazil, they thought that we used firewood stove.
2 :
People have been promised so many things and they expect the government to provide it. Right now there are many who are questioning the government about the economy when the entire world is an economic recession. Peruvians want what the West has and the government cannot provide it, so to them it is horrible.