Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm looking to study abroad to Lima, Peru. Does anyone know of any programs that would be good for me


I'm looking to study abroad to Lima, Peru. Does anyone know of any programs that would be good for me?
I'm currently in college and I will have a place to stay when I go to Lima. I just need a program that I can go through. Also, if you know any programs that finds work in Lima that would be great. I have been to Lima before and loved it and now I just want to go back and stay longer. Thanks
Peru - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i want to study abroad in lima too!! and i would also have a place to stay but i dont know if they would let you do that.. anyway my school doesnt offer study abroad in lima either but i looked at this site http://www.studyabroad.com/programs/South+America,Peru/Academic+Year+or+Semester/default.aspx i want to study abroad with university of virginia but i dont know if my school will accept it. you would study at the universidad de montoya and can also take some classes at la catolica.. so i really want to do that i hope my school accepts it and takes the credits. good luck