Thursday, April 21, 2011

Your experience with dentists in Lima, Peru


Your experience with dentists in Lima, Peru?
Hello dear reader, I would like to ask you if you (visitor, expat, tourist...) had a chance to use services of dentists in Lima, Peru. I am happily considering to travel around in Peru and to have my dentistry work done. I checked several websites (and I found few) - they all offer superb info! The thing is: I would like to read from those who experienced this first hand. Thank you for your time, ideas and suggestions! Be well and be happy :) Martin
Dental - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well id stay away from doing work in another place, because they know yo unot form there, they will take short cuts, if there is a problem you cant keep going back there, do it in your own country