Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm a US citizen. Can I get a tourist visa for Bolivia in a foreign country


I'm a US citizen. Can I get a tourist visa for Bolivia in a foreign country?
I'm taking a trip to South America. I'm starting in Uruguay and eventually working my way to Peru, passing through Bolivia. Bolivia requires a tourist visa. The nearest Bolivian embassy is far from where I live, and I don't have time to go through the online process for the visa. So my question is can I just visit the Bolivian embassy in Buenos Aires for the visa? Thanks
Other - Latin America - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You do not need a Bolivian visa in advance; it can be obtained on arrival to Bolivia or at any Bolivian Embassy. http://www.bolivia-usa.org/consulares/consulares_VISA_english.htm .. http://www.timaticweb.com/cgi-bin/tim_website_client.cgi?SpecData=1&VISA=&HEALTH=&page=both&NA=US&AR=00&DE=BO&VT=US&EM=US&PASSTYPES=PASS&user=SKYWEB&subuser=SKYWEB1 .. You need to have • a visa application form • 1 photo (4x4 cm; 1 9/16" X 1 9/16") not wearing glasses • hotel reservation or letter of invitation • sufficient funds (credit card, cash or bank statement). • fee: US$ 135.00 to be paid in cash
2 :
Than is correct yuo can get visa to an other country from any country in south America