Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What are some really good universities in South America


What are some really good universities in South America?
I still have pre-med requirements I need to fulfill, and I really want to live in South America for a while (preferably around Peru/Ecuador, but any country will work). I speak French and Spanish but no Portugese (so Brazil is out). What are some really good universities down there? I don't care whether they're American style universities or real South American ones, I just want to live there Thanks!
Other - Latin America - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
in bogota Dc you will find a lot of universities and good ones
2 :
University of Los Andes in Bogota. Excellent school with an excellent world wide reputation. http://www.uniandes.edu.co/
3 :
Universidad de Los Andes in Bogota is definitely an excellent university. I know you said south america, but if Mexico is an option I know some americans who don't make it into med school in the states usually attend med school in Mexico City to get their degree, I can't remember which one though.
4 :
university of buenos aires, in argentina is free and very good