Wednesday, September 14, 2011

can my one year old son go to school


can my one year old son go to school?
Hi, I have a baby boy. He is 13 months old and he doesn't interact with many people because I don't have any family in california so it's only him and me all day until his daddy comes home from work. I am from Peru and over there we have schools for babies starting 6 months old, it's called early education. I was wondering if there's such thing here in Los Angeles. I would love to take my baby so he can have a head start and also he could interact with more kids. Thanks a lot!
Grade-Schooler - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
here its called day care
2 :
he1!s nah
3 :
Day Care, but at 13 months they still need that bonding time with mom and dad
4 :
No, don't do that. Children need to stay with their parents a good while before going to school. That's why we don't have schools till three years old and they're not required to go until they're five.
5 :
Your local library should have a story time for his age group. I went because none of my friends have kids yet. But I made lots of friends at story time, so did my son. We have been going for almost a year!
6 :
A lot of churches have programs for one or two days a week for a few hours that your son could play with others and you could meet moms, or just have a break. Sometimes they call it Mom's Day Out, or MOPS (mothers of pre schoolers). Your local library is a good place to find out what other community activities are around your area. Ask them. It is good for children to be around other children sometimes. Good Luck to you.
7 :
try a mommy and me class. he will get social interaction there is also day care but that's not really a good idea