Thursday, December 1, 2011

Should I have cosmetic surgery or visit my fiance? Please comment on this.


Should I have cosmetic surgery or visit my fiance? Please comment on this.?
I planned on December on getting a tummy tuck and breast lift on June because I've lost about 150 lbs. The thing is I had broken up with my boyfriend but we got back together in March. Now we're going to get married but I'm not going to be able to see him in about 8 mos to a year because he lives in Peru and works on a cruise ship. I was planning on using the money I've saved on my surgery but I don't know if it's better to visit him in October and have the surgery done later. I also can't take more vacations from work so I have to choose between both. What do you think? I need opinions. Thanks!
Other - Skin & Body - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Looking good before bros. Tummy tuck is a positive.
2 :
Your certainty over what you want to do for yourself beats out his previous indecisiveness any day. Invest in yourself. I'm sure both of you will love the results. Also, his time away will also give you time to heal and you can present your best self when you all do see each other. Congratulations on getting married.
3 :
Go for the cosmetic surgery. Visiting him would be nice, but sometimes you just need to treat yourself.
4 :
You may never get this opportunity again for a while, especially if 'something unexpected' pops up. Get the surgery. If it's meant to be, then he will still be waiting for you when you do get a chance to see him. Or you may be surprised, he may visit you instead. Treat yourself so you don't regret it! I was going to get my my surgeries (mommy makeover: boobs and tummy tuck), and my husband was very supportive, but I decided to use the money instead to pay off bills and I still feel like crap. Now, I have to wait until next year. I hate the way my 'torso' area looks, seriously! Get yourself fabulous. Us women tend to feel selfish at times if we put ourselves ahead of others, but it is necessary at times and it sounds like your time is now. If I could have that money back, I would say damn the consumer debt, paid cash for my surgeries and keep paying on my debt and feel good about my body in the meantime. I thought I was doing the 'good thing on paper', but it was not a good thing for me afterall. However, it's too late now. My vote is for you to Go For It! Best Wishes!
5 :
www.medicaltours.nl - Cosmetic Surgery within affordable prices. For details: info@medicaltours.nl