Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What are my chances of getting into these Universities


What are my chances of getting into these Universities?
I am wondering what my chances are to get in to the following colleges: UC Berkeley UCLA UC San Diego Northwestern University University of Chicago. I took the SAT and received a 2040. I also took the ACT and got a 31. I took the SAT Subject Tests in U.S. History and Chemistry and received 730 and 680. My GPA is 4.3 weighted, 4.0 unweighted. I've been on student government for 4 years and LINK Crew, another leadership organization. I have 200+ hours of community service, and am going to go to Peru to work with underprivileged children (i created the project by myself). My teachers have said they would love to write recommendation letters for me, and my personal statement should be pretty decent too. Thank you! Sorry, could you rank me on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the most likely to get in
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It looks like you have a pretty good shot to me. Apply.
2 :
I'd say you have a very good chance, especially for UCLA and UCSD. But I still like your odds for the others. Look on collegeboard.com and the schools websites for additional admissions info.
3 :
dang why haven't you applied already? the only thing keeping you from that acceptance letter is the application!!
4 :
Your SAT is low, which suggest you're performing over your natural level. This may mean the elite schools will turn down your application, and go with candidates who SAT ang GOPA are better balanced. You should include some "fit" and "safety" schools. For example: Colgate University SUNY-Binghamton Santa Clara University Villanova