Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How do I install Mac OS X on a PC


How do I install Mac OS X on a PC?
Guys, i am currently researching on installing mac OS X on my pc computer. I have found the OSx86 wiki, yet it is very complicated to follow. Is there a way to download mac os x and work from there or do i need a usb as specified? Please Help. Any suggestions or tips are welcomed. Keep in mind I live in Peru. Thank you.
Software - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Oh, that's easy... you dont. Installing the Mac Operating System on anything but a Mac is illegal, and forbidden by Apple.
2 :
It is possible to install mac Osx on PC. If you look around "illegal stuff" forums, I'm sure they have it. I Know they have it ;) Have a look in Google.
3 :
It's illegal man. You should abide by the rules of Apple. I will report you to Yahoo the next time you post a question like this one. Rules and laws are there for the sole reason of being followed.
4 :
yer i did it once then i put xp back on but silly me i try and go back to mac and i have erased thecd and cannot find the download file
5 :
Easy question. You don't! I saw someone install it but it wouldn't boot because there are no MAC drivers for PC hardware. Unless you do some hacks. Which like everyone else said is highly illegal.
6 :
ok, im providing u a 2 video which could help u, just ignore the part where it says u need vista its just showing how to duall boot vista and mac os x link1:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FfOCXZ_I0aI&feature=related link2:how to install the mac on its own after booting it with CD/DVD http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyv90py9PhE&feature=related tamx!! hope it helped.