Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What is the best city in Costa Rica for a 3 month stay


What is the best city in Costa Rica for a 3 month stay?
I am looking for a safe city that is not so large and that there's still stuff to do. I am looking to work on my dissertation so internet must be available. I am thinking a city similar to Granada or Leon, Nicaragua; Cuzco, Peru; Mendoza, Argentina; Antigua, Guatemala. Any help would be appreciate it.
Costa Rica - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
there are so many cities but a nice one is a city called Grecia in the province of Alajuela.
2 :
Great to enjoy and work is La Fortuna. There is internet service to work by internet. There is also many things to do.
3 :
better use some online services like fastcustomessays.com to work on your dissertation rather than going and stying in some city for writing a horrible dissertation instead of enjoying what is there in the CIty, u stay! I used this for my uni. dissertation and find it very helpful. Hope this will work for you too> i am not recommending, but just posting a comment to make ur stay in city more worth for you!!!