Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What type of outlets are there in South America


What type of outlets are there in South America?
Specifically Brazil, Bolivia, and Peru. I would like to bring an adapter down there to use to charge my camera batteries and I want to get one that will work the most places possible. I would appreciate links to ones online or companies/brands that make them if possible. Thanks.
Other - Latin America - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Brasil 110/220 V, 60Hz Bolivia 220/230 V, 50Hz Peru 220 V, 60 Hz I have used many converters and adapters, but the best I've found is a set from Eagle Creek. Comes with everything you need and I payed $40 canadian http://www.eaglecreek.com/accessories/converters_adapters/Dual-Wattage-International-Converter-Set-40406/