Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Where can I find the cheapest tickets for Multi Destination Flights


Where can I find the cheapest tickets for Multi Destination Flights?
Kayak won't give me what I need, Expedia gives me the cheapest so far, and going to the airlines websites won't work, it's more expensive. Orbitz & Travelocity is more expensive. Same with most other big ones. Looking under $1400 CAD, which I think is about $1200 USD or lower. Flight detail: Montreal, Quebec to Cuzco, Peru. Cuzco to Santiago, Chile, and Santiago back to Montreal. All in August. I don't mind multiple carriers. Any suggestions?
Air Travel - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
www.Cheaptickets.com www.Priceline.com www.Travelocity.com
2 :
http://www.itasoftware.com -- enter as a guest user, and try the multi-stop search. Using random midweek dates in Aug., I see $1347 USD
3 :
you can go to http://www.nadzrulsystem.com/travelivin/airfare.html to search for cheapest tickets; and destinations where you wanna go... great stuff
4 :
Try www.cheapescapade.com. Sometimes they will offer you big discounts. I recently found a ticket from SFO-MNL-HKG-ICN-SFO for only $2,000.00. Usually it cost $3000+ but they had a special. I checked it again a few days later to book it then it was gone. So try that website and if you find it significantly cheaper than other sites book it because it doesn't last long. You can also try to one way the tickets. Sometimes its cheaper but sometimes its way more expensive. Try different alternates.
5 :
The cheapest airline flying from North America to Peru is Taca. I'd recommend to take a tour once you are in Peru since you might find better deals that you wouldn't have been able to find from your country. Another airline that may offer a pretty decent deal is Lan Peru or Lan Chile (same owners).