Sunday, October 21, 2012

Scared of Work Experince HELP!!!


Scared of Work Experince HELP!!!?
I need to raise some money for myself and my Trip to Peru in 2009. So my dad aggreed to let me work with his PR lady, Firstly, She said i would be doing "Hospitality and some design" What exactly does this mean? What shall i wear, like suit? Just tell me whatever you think i need to know.
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The correct person to ask is the PR lady you will be working for . Only She knows what work she wants from you . >
2 :
It is scary of course because you have not done it before. Whatever you think it won't be as bad, in fact you will enjoy it, just relax.As for what H & S.D" means who cares? You won't be hosting a party for a hundred State diplomats for sure, or re-designing Florida. You'll find out won't you. Clothes, I expect smart casual. But, er, ask your dad.