Saturday, April 14, 2012

How do I get my fiance back to the US!!!


How do I get my fiance back to the US!!!?
We both live in Italy. Im American and I work here. She is from Peru but has no documents to be in Italy. How do I get her back to the states without getting married? Step by step please. why is this so complicated?!??!?
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would think she would have to go back to her own country since she is ILLEGAL in Italy, and apply legally there. It is not complicated. It is just following the rules.
2 :
You can apply for a fiance visa. Just be advised that every process with immigration costs money and takes time. Most of your questions can be answered on this website: www.uscis.gov Good Luck! I went through all this with my husband. He's from Paraguay.
3 :
Here is the fiance process. Remember, though, that in order to take her to the US you must be committed to marrying her within 90 days of her arrival. If you aren't ready to marry her, she can only apply for a tourist visa, which she probably won't get. By the way, US consular officers don't actually care if your fiancee is illegal in Italy: http://intranet.ca.state.gov/CAWEB_ARCHIVE_8_1_2005/travel/travel/visa/immigrants_types_marriage2.html#4a