Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'd like improve my english and work for my stay and expenses in a country where speak english like USA or UK


I'd like improve my english and work for my stay and expenses in a country where speak english like USA or UK
Well,My name is Jose,37,my mother tongue is spanish, I am a responsible and serious person and live in Lima city,main city from Peru I've been studying english and german by myself , I think my english is so so (its like intermediate),I am looking for a work in Usa or Uk for improve my english and study it there.I am interested in work such as hotels and security,if someone or any company could support me I will be thankful .Ok many greetings from Lima,Peru.contact me to my email: hastaelfinalire@hotmail.com
Languages - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hi,i`m sam wish i could help you.i live in iowa. you need to go to florida,south fla. there are jobs and ways to learn english. GOD BLESS from usa.
2 :
hi my name is Kayli..........have you tried a mexican restraunt my dad owns one in tennessee usa (he is mexican) all the workers got to learn english while they worked there....
3 :
yes
4 :
There are a lot of Spanish-speaking people around Dallas and San Antonio and some of them own businesses; perhaps you could find employment there.