Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What do you do when checking a backpack at the airport


What do you do when checking a backpack at the airport?
I am traveling to Peru, and am using a hiking backpack..I need to check it as luggage at the airport, but I'm worried about all the straps and things getting caught. I've heard of people just using clear garbage bags to put the bag in. Does that work and is it accepted at airports? thanks
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've travelled a lot with my backpack, and i always check it... So far I havent got any problems. I always tie all the straps together (using of of them), so they wont get caught anywhere... I do not think using a garbage bags is necesary at all, but yes, you could do that if you want to, it wont be forbidden