Monday, September 14, 2009

Need work certificate of work for Lima, Perú


Need work certificate of work for Lima, Perú?
I am an american living in Lima, Perú and I need a Certificate of work from the U.S(my last job) that proves to the immigration office that i did work. What exactly do I need from my old job? Does anyone have an example of a work certificate?? I dont want to get the wrong thing from my old job in the USA and have it be the wrong document and have the immigration office here in Lima, Peru to not accept it.
Embassies & Consulates - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Request for a certificate of employment from the company where you worked in the US and present this to the Peruvian Immigration Office.
2 :
I found this site on the subject that tells you everything you need and need to do. http://pubweb.fdbl.com/ihp8/global/media85.nsf/public-country-briefs/peru?opendocument