Monday, September 21, 2009

Im looking for a hotel job in loss prevention in Lima Peru,can someone who works in a hotel in Peru help me


Im looking for a hotel job in loss prevention in Lima Peru,can someone who works in a hotel in Peru help me ?
Hello,I live in Lima,Peru and Im looking for work as a security officer for a 5 or 4 star hotel in Lima or provinces, can somebody that works in the HR hotel department, or any other employee from another department, be willing to help me to get an interview in their hotel?. Have good hotel experience.
Peru - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check with the Hilton by the airport.
2 :
There is no Hilton by the airport, its Costa del Sol Ramada!!!! Mike, I still cant find anything for you in El Comercio, I've browsed ejobs and the sunday paper and nothing for you. But actually, sending your cv to the new airport hotel is a good idea. They are planning on having more around that area.