Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Will my BlackBerry work in Lima and/or Cusco, Peru.


Will my BlackBerry work in Lima and/or Cusco, Peru.?
I have Cingular service in US. It is a GSM phone.
Peru - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check with your carrier first. I was in Lima and Santiago last month and mine did not. You might want to check with your carrier first as I was told my Cingular would work in Santiago but not Lima.
2 :
There is GSM signal in Peru, The Carrier is TIM Peru Ask your Cingular Costumer Service to give you more details or select Peru from the Country list (go to the link). Rates are from $2.29 to $3.49 per minute + Tax For calls placed OR received ***** If you want to be able to call to or from Peru and ANY other Country, check this prepaid link, it is really convenient and inexpensive compared to using your cell phone. click4prepaid. Use the callback feature, it costs $0.07 from Lima to anywhere in the US.
3 :
Don't think so... I live here in Lima... and I never seen somebody using a blackberry here. But ask your provider if you can use it here... may be they can give you a international roaming service...