Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How do I get an Internatyional Driver's License


How do I get an Internatyional Driver's License?
I'm from Peru and am a Legal Alien able to work and a student at University.I need a license, how do I go about getting one. I go to school in Virginia. I do not have a license in Peru and I would love any help that you can give me.
Insurance & Registration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can't, because there is no such thing. There IS an international drivers permit, which is merely a translation of your current valid drivers license into several languages and is to be carried with your valid license, not in place of it. If you don't have a valid license, you can't get a IDP either.
2 :
You do not need an IDL. You can get a regular Virginia license. Go to www.dmv.state.va.us