Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have a degree and worked in accounting for 12 years in Peru. How do I get a job in accounting in the USA


I have a degree and worked in accounting for 12 years in Peru. How do I get a job in accounting in the USA?
I live in USA (md). I am taking english classes and learning to drive. What type of company would be best fit. Should I take accounting classes again in USA?
Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try usajobs.com
2 :
Excellent Question! Let me know, because my future wife has the same situation you have, except she is from Japan.
3 :
Get a grasp of the english language and become a cpa (Certified Public Accountant). I'm sure there are courses that will teach you the tax laws in the US, and state by state. After you understand them get your certification.
4 :
step 1) Get a green card step 2) Learn to speak english step 3) become a republican
5 :
You have your answer in http://www.hot8sites.com/accounting/