Sunday, March 21, 2010

i wish to marry my fiance in Lima Peru, could someone please tell me what paper work i would need


i wish to marry my fiance in Lima Peru, could someone please tell me what paper work i would need?

Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you will need to fill out an I130 form and you could print that of the internet or you could get an immigration atty.
2 :
Paperwork you need to do to get married in Peru: Single hood certificate Birth certificate Both for international use. Take them to the Peruvian consulate or Embassy of your area (by post works also) to get them verified. Your fiance can manage the rest in Lima. Verification of signatures in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Lima) If translation necessary also verification of the signature of the translator. (must be a Ministry's approved translator) Then later in Lima you will need to pass a medical test and that's all what is needed from your side.