Sunday, March 14, 2010

Do you think I'm money for the U of Illinois


Do you think I'm money for the U of Illinois?
I'm applying to the engineering program. It is very selective since it is one of the best in the country. my ACT is 31, 4.1 (a bit low, i know), i'm in the top 10% of my class, good extracurriculars (volunteer work in peru, tennis, soccer, robotics club, environmental club), i think i wrote good essays and i'm an AP scholar.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are a resident of Illinois you are probably pretty close to a lock. If you are out of state you probably still have a great chance, though not quite guaranteed.
2 :
Im pretty sure youve got a great shot, u of i is somewhat prestigious..def their engineering program..HOWEVER its not THAAAAT hard..so your not at a reach..with a 4.1 and 31...i dont see why they would reject you