Monday, November 7, 2011

Hey everyone, what code do i need to dial a peru number, from my uk mobile? I can't seem to get through :


Hey everyone, what code do i need to dial a peru number, from my uk mobile? I can't seem to get through :(?
My bf is on holidays in peru, south america, his t-mobile doesn't seem to work there, so we have no contact :( He gave me a peruvian number starting with 9 but i don't know what code to put infron of it? how can he get his mobile to work? Thank you he's near lima x
Peru - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
00 + 51 + 1 + Tel # good luck
2 :
now you only need the +51 before the cellphone number. since the number he gave you starts with a 9, that's a cellphone number. if you're using a cellphone/landline, you may as well use 0051 , so if the number is 9aabbccdd, you need to dial: +51 9aabbccdd or 00519aabbccdd good luck!